Friday, February 2, 2007


Dear Fans,


I wanted to drop a quick line; I'll write more this weekend. I'm working on getting things together for a possible movie. I will know shortly. Anyway.. a local radio station has the "rear of the year" contest going on. I submitted a pix of me. It's butts only no faces and need to be of certain content to get approved. I submitted the pix here on this blog. Go to the site and vote for me!!! Thanks ! Have a great weekend. I haven't been approved for vote yet and may not. If you don't see me it's still fun!! http://mj.z1077.com/cc-common/feeds/view.php?feed_id=263&feed=/mainfeed.html&instance=1&article_id=73615


Your Pro,


Dr. Dena


PS 160lb, 10% bodyfat, hard and full!!

5 comments:

Bitter said...

Well, I don't understand how their voting system work, but never mind. Hope you're well and building big muscles!

Dena Westerfield said...

no news on the out come of the rear of the year. I kept it a bit conservaitive for a change..lol

Dena's boy toy said...

Who cares what a contest thinks, that booty is #1 in my book; along with everything else you got going on!!

ottr2d said...

Rear of the year? More like rear of all time!

cutlass96red said...

Doc,
Went to the site and their minds were made up. This year all Floridians. What happened to the midwesterners ??