Sunday, April 1, 2007

Spring Is Here!


Man it's a beautiful day here in the STL. I wanted to make sure I got to my fans first thing, even before cardio. Dave just uped my cardio to an hour first thing in the morning, everyday. I've been getting on the treadmill I get a great workout on it, but Maryjane suffers because she likes the walks, so today I'll walk her for 30 mins and then get on the treadmill for another 30. My physique is coming together nicely. I'm still at 150 lb, but 8% body fat. The heaviest I've been at this low BF. My upper body conditioning seems to really come in quick.. I need to concentrate on bringing in that glute / ham area really tight. It's good for me to hold on to as much weight as possible to allow for crunch time. I do need to weigh in at 135 or lower. I have to meet with Charles next weekend; he will design my work out up to the show. Our main focus is bringing the legs in, but keeping them full.... almost impossible. I still look better this year then ever off season, or point in time. You can only strive for improvements, if that's happening then you're doing something right. My time is about to take off. I start my tour.. living a somewhat professional bodybuilder life style of travel and performances. This is going to be a great challenge since I do have a practice to run and focus on. In the past my patients have thought they were doing me a favor by not coming in and giving me time to train.. I appreciate the thoughtfulness.. but this is something I don't need happening. I concentrate all my energy on the practice and the show. I am here for you..It is my job, which I love!!

I'm beginning to get some organization in my office. I'm getting a routine down. Cassie did well in her show.. 3rd in the D class. She now plans to go on to the Jr. Nationals. I'm back to doing all my entering; Back to wearing the hats of several people. It does get more challenging each year when shows come up.. mainly because I continue to grow.,. that is a good thing. One day I will have to make a choice... I'm sure you all know who I will choose. Health and Fitness will always be my lifestyle!


Well I'm here windows opened, crisp air, sparkling clean house, motivated to start my day. Off to do cardio, I have to get a meal or 2 in and get to the gym to train hams and other leg stuff, meet with music guy @ 2 to finish up music for my guest posing in Iowa April 21. Hope you are all doing great!! Special thank you to the members... I couldn't do this without your help. xoxox!


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

1 comment:

cutlass96red said...

Doc
Leave something to the imagination!!Not complaing what so ever!! Maybe less is good