Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vibrant Life!!!


Dear Friends and Fans


I had Maryjane's memorial on Sunday. I had 40 people show up. It was AMAZING!!! I put on a huge spread and planned to let off 41 balloons @ 5:30... our favorivte time of day. I asked everyone to bring a plant for maryjane. After my eulogy, I let off a white balloon for peace and all her friends, who had green balloons for new life, followed. I must say that I'm the luckiest person in the world!!! Yes, in all of this, I've found happiness. I have the most amazing friends, neighbors, fans..etc. I never knew that I had so many wonderful people in my life. Maryjane helped me open my eyes to the love around me... and it feels so good. I get these tears running down my face reading her guest book and what everyone had to say to her. She helped my attract all of these wonderful people. She was so loved!!! Maryjane has shown me how to love, accept help from others, and most importantly... how to be loved. I finally realized that is why she had to leave. It was time to feel the love around me. I guess you never see it until a time of need. The individuals who have been there for be is over coming. I feel so fortunate to have this in my life, and to have gotten to experience all of these feelings and emotions, but not be over whelmed. It was such a satisfying feeling to feel but not react... if that makes sense. The main thing is that I didn't want to let my emotions control me... I just felt them openly.. and it didn't hurt. It brought tears of joy. I almost felt guilty! Connie came over yesterday and planted most of my yard. I sat in tears of joy last night as I stared out the back porch at the wonderful life that was out there...MARYJANE'S life! It's so wonderful to see, feel and be life. " Friends are flowers in the garden of life." Thank you all for everything you do for me! Special thank you to Brian, Patty and Connie for holding my hand in my time of need. My TREE is STRONG!!!!


Training is great. I look good, can't wait to get to NY and get this over with...LOL... in a positive way!! Summer is almost here!!! Beer n Burgers...LOL oh and Patty's Pool!!!!

I will be putting on a performance @ my local watering hole..Carmody's Bar and Eatery Saturday night. It is for a charity called Places for Peoples. 8:00 PM May 9th.

Carmody's: 49 Clarkson Road. Elliseville, MO

Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture of the balloons being released was awesome and everyone as smiling. Hehe. I wish I could have been there. You are an amazing woman! (and so was Maryjane) love you love you. : }