Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Metamorphosing




Dear Friends and Fans,




It's amazing how you can wake up one day and have a totally different perspective on things. I'm beginning to think this is called maturing, but I'm not sure yet...LOL. My goals and focus is so different now than it use to be. The past couple of years I've been trying to figure out how to bring all of my talents into 1. I plan on doing that via Westerfield Health Center, Inc. I'm trying to figure out how to get the Westerfield Health Center, Inc. site up and operating with purpose. I've been branching out of my comfort zone of the gym and reaching out to the community more. I definitely have to gingerly test the waters. How do I do this with out being the big dog scaring all the birds off??? My whole goal has been to attract individuals with my physique, but learning how to use it in the correct manner is being implemented at this moment.




I've had a couple of busy weeks and weekends. Logan Chiropractic College, http://www.logan.edu/ , had their 75th anniversary homecoming 2 weeks ago, and I attended the weekends events and seminars. It was great to be back... I have a new assistant. her name is Kris. She has been a great help and is going to help make this metamorphosis possible. She was at the Logan Homecoming with me. I wanted to get her exposed to my profession. It is a big responsibility of mind to make sure I educate her properly on what we are doing. It is a big task. It's not like I have office time to talk to her about what Chiropractic is about, so this was a great time for her to get her feet wet. It was kinda funny... in one of the seminars, we were watching a digital image of the foot in motion, and Kris got pale and cold and said " OMG that grosses me out!" I though nothing of it until it happened again a couple days later...LOL. On break, I asked her what it was that made her feel sick. The fact that the neck is cut open and you can see all the tissues and blood? No, she says, it's the BONES! I said you work for a bone doctor and bones make you want to pass out???..LOL! We haven't had any issues... I should go set my spine next to her desk and see what she does...LOL..




My training is off the hook! I'm strong, hard , full, thick. The Olympic is helping me in so many ways. It's getting rid of all the cricks!!! I'm now banging out all the over head moves. i hope to get some video of this soon.




Hope you all are listening to the Fit Bods Show http://www.kfns.com/ Sundays 2-3. I'm on every other Sunday. I have notes in the Westerfield Health Center portion of the site.




It's off the chain hot hot hot in the STL. Thank God it only last for a couples months. AHHHH Fall will be here soon.




This is a pix of my back last week and me with Dr.'s Liz and George Goodman President of Logan College.




Your Pro,


Dr.Dena

2 comments:

# said...

hey looks fun,ill be along myself lol

Baron said...

Did anybody at Logan College's Homecoming think you & Kris were a couple vs.Co-workers?