Thursday, November 30, 2006


Thursday November 30th 206


Dear Fans,


Well the weather is settling in here in the good STL. I'm still amazed with the changes that happen here. We had a wonderful fall. the colors were amazing. You can see my fall shoot in the gallery of my website www.drdenawesterfield.com. Anyway... I leave tomorrow early morning for California where I will hang with the Trainer of Champions.. Charles Glass. I love it and will be SO pumped to get large and in charge by the Arnold!I was prepared to leave the house early this am to get across town where I have clients to meet. This slushy goo is coming out of the sky. Now being from Florida and all, I'm not the best yet in these conditions. I thought I would be brave and attempt to challenge the interstate. I got about 2 blocks from the gym and chickened out. I figured it wasn't worth me sitting in the hospital to try to battle the weather. So here I am at home which is great because i still have to pack and cook for my trip. I plan to take my time cleaning and cooking until I see patients this afternoon. I'll be in touch with y'all when I get in from my trip. I would like to that all the members on my site for your support, it's your membership that makes me able to go to California to train with the best.

xoxoxx

Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

2 comments:

Bitter said...

I hope you had a safe journey. I can't wait to see how big and pumped you'll come back! Take care

Dena Westerfield said...

Bitter

Thanks home safe and sound... getting bigger by the minute!!!