Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dear Fans,
I must say I’ve missed you. I’ve now transitioned me site, and we’re adding more things. After being away from my blog for a bit, I’ve realized how much this is my outlet to people who understand. I just got back from the Nationals, and once again trying to establish Dr. Dena and get back to professionalism!
I’ve had a hard couple of weeks. The week before the Nationals my 83 year old grandfather came to visit. He is the man I speak of in my biography. We had a great time. I still had to work especially since I was going to be in Miami the next weekend. He got up every morning and got his 3 mile walk in and then came to the gym while I worked on patients. $ days in a row I trained him on the machines I wanted him to use. He got instantly hooked. I could see it in his face. The challenge of concentration, contraction and breathing was stimulating to him. I could see where I got it from. He caught on right away. He wanted to take pictures of us in a posing suit. It was so funny. I gave him a males suit and I put one of mine on… the pictures are great.. They should be up soon. When my Papa looked at them he laughed so hard!!
Papa stayed until Tuesday, and I left on Thursday for Miami. I’m sure you can imagine me running around like crazy trying to get everything packed and cooked in 2 days, and see patients. Thursday night I shot form my site with JC. He took some great pixs!! Oh-la-la! Friday I shot Annie for Andy’s new site, . Friday night OMG!!! I worked back stage for Pro Tan. That was the hardest work I’ve done in a long time. It’s like washing 300 cars in 5 hours. I have great respect for Carla, Nicky, Joanna, and the others that did it on Saturday am/pm too!! When you see these people you need to hank them for their work. They are a great help to the athletes! I just chilled on Friday night. It was awesome to just lay back and relax. I began to feel the energy of the fans. Each bodybuilding year that goes I figure out my purpose a little more. It’s just amazing. To spend the weekend with people who totally respect and love what you do is POWERFUL!!! Fan, Schmoe, Judge, Promoter, Friends, Bodybuilders all fill the room with energy that is so stimulating.
Saturday Night was GREAT too! I went out with the MD After Party. The Limo didn’t pick us up until 130 am, believe it! SO I knew this was going to be a late or early one. We had about 30 people in our posse. It was so much fun for all of us to be together. It’s like we are all friends that live in different sates and meet up to hang out and support each other. I hung with Mike and Nida, and Christine Roth. This was the first time I’ve meet Christine, she is a great person…! Check out the pixs on MD’s new site http://www.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?
Sunday I hung out on the beach a bit and relaxed. Monday morning I went to this great little on the strip called News Café. I still had a 45 minute drive to the airport. My cab driver was so cool he drove like a maniac there, but I’ve decide that all cab drivers drive like this. I made it, being the second time around..lol, and home safe a sound. It’s been difficult getting back on track. I feel much better this evening and am ready to finish the week. I’ve been booming in the office. Cassie is such a big help. She is taking over more responsibilities.
I would like to say “ My blog is back”, and thank you so much for all the support you give me. I’ve gained even more appreciation for you out there!! You’ve energized my soul which has made me even STRONGER!!! Engulf the BEAUTY of STRENGTH!
Your Pro,
Dr. Dena

No comments: