Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Star is Born!



Dear Friends and Fans,




Well the whirlwind has uprooted everything, and I'm just about finished picking up the pieces of a busy 2 weeks. WE TV sent their crew http://www.pangolinpictures.com/ here to shoot my story. We had a great time. Up til now the most experienced person I've worked with behind a video camera was Steve from http://www.awefilms.com/ . I was pleasantly surprised what a movie making production crew entails.The amazing equipment, organization and professionalism made for a very smooth, fun and productive 2 days. We started filming Thursday morning 9am (until 5pm) at my home. They filmed me getting out of bed, making my breakfast, working on my blog and web site, and of course a preview of a couple of new Dr. Sexy outfits with posing. The whole crew is new to the bodybuilding thing, especially in person, so they seemed to be WOWED with every outfit. After that, we headed to the gym for me to see a couple of patients, and hit some weights. Boy I was exhausted... We were at it for a good 12 hours...I even turned down a Brazilian dinner, so I could rest up for the next day. Friday they arrived back at the house...7:30am (until 2:30pm). We filmed me with maryjane... walking and cuddling. The final shoot was the interview. The crew set my basement gym up to look like this awesome place just by hanging some black sheets around and using light. The interview went really well.. everything was positive. Oh, by the way, they all fell in love with Maryjane.... of course... soon I will be getting more Christmas cards for her than myself.. but thats ok..we share! I did fall down the stairs on Thursday and my little faithful friend was right by my side.. and I fell right on her sore leg.. and she screamed!!! She limped around for a day.. better, but I don't think she'll ever be back to where she use to be. She just likes to goof around and be fast.. and she has these little falls that keep reinjuring her little leg. I've tried to hog tie and chain her to the couch...but she just doesn't seem happy that way..lol!


So over the weekend, I got all caught up on my business stuff. I just have to make sure I do all my entries and stay on top of all the work. I keep ignoring the paperwork, and I can't figure out why it won't go away. Doesn't it get the hint I don't want it around???lol. I can't really say that now... if I didn't have all this paperwork over my head I may not have a roof either. I'm just wanting to complain. I will tell you all though.. it is very hard work. People around me who see me on a daily basis always ask "what about your personal life?" They know I'm always working at my office, business organization and documentation, working out, web site stuff and photo shoots. So, the answer to that question lies in next topic. There are still more things that I haven't mentioned, that I do daily. I have gotten caught up on my emails and hope to stay that way. I answer all me emails personally. It takes time out of my day to sit read and respond. please do not be offended if I haven't written back a lengthy description of what I want from life or who I am. My life is an open book on this site. I can hardly find time to read the emails let alone go into some length.. I'm sorry. I want you to know that I saw your email and appreciate your support. I would like to state for the record that I am single because I CHOOSE to be not because I can't find a date or someone to love me. I have never been happier with myself and life than I am at this moment in time. My best times... have been on my own. If you would like to get to know me better and develop a more intimate friendship than the best ways to accomplish that is to come see me on http://www.herbicepscam.com/ or schedule an MSN or phone conversation via my website and pay pal. On to the subject of my website.... We have 3 new work out downloads and some tanning and posing, shot around the time of the 2007 Jan Tana, available. They are packed with hard, veiny, full striated muscles. Check it out and let me know what you think.
I have a Chiropractic seminar to attend this weekend, so there goes another one, time flies when your having fun..lol. I finally got Dan to commit to a date for our shoot. Tuesday next week he is going to drive down for the day and shoot my professional wear and sexy santa. We should have some great stuff continuing to stimulate your appetite for more and more.




Your Pro,


Dr. Dena

7 comments:

ottr2d said...

You have the best attitude, I really admire that. Keep doing what your doing. Right now I'm going to have to shut my computer down because that pic is melting my monitor.
Steve, your fan in Alton, Illinois

diverboy said...

Simply off the hook girl!

diverboy said...

You are single not because you are happiest where you are or with yourself, i am sure this is true tho, but because you simply have not met that one person who can give you 10% when you need 10% and 90% when you need 90%. Who knows when to back off, when to hold you, to take you as you are.

When you find the guy who looks into your eyes and sees not your body, not your face, but sees you, the real you Dena, then it will click for you. He'll be the guy who one day walks into your life at the most unexpected.

mozarkid said...

You can call that picture "The Pearly Gates"

Heaven awaits!

ottr2d said...

Please be careful in this sloppy weather, Dena.
Steve, your fan in Alton, Illinois

Dena Westerfield said...

thank you all for your support. Diver probalby so... ottr2d thx 4 loving me. and mozarkid.. you always get me where it counts!! love you all

Ted D. said...

You are ONE fine ass motherfucker, and I'd like to know you better, personally. Can I call you? Hit me at thisguynamedted@yahoo.com and let me know. I LOVE looking at you.Whew! Do it baby!