Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Homeward Bound



Dear Friends and Fans,




Well the time has come.... for me to return to my roots. I haven't been back to Florida since 2002. No particular reason except for life and running a business. It is a bit nerve racking though returning to something that is now something different. I have changed, Florida has changed.... all for the better. I will stop off and visit my older sister and her family for a couple of days and then we will all head off to St. Pete Bch. for my younger sister's wedding. It will be nice. She is getting married at sunset. I will take some beautiful sunset pictures. I miss watching the sun kiss the water.




The New York Pro show ,May 10th, is really getting packed with quailty. It will be a very tough show. I plan to train at my old gym while in Florida, and of course keep up my cardio up on the beach, but when I get back it will be 14 weeks of crunch time. I can tell my shape is different, I just have to stay hard and full. I'm working hard at getting my 6 meals in. 2 (16/day)egg meals, 2 chicken meals, 2 shakes and all with carbs. It's hard at times to get that in.




I hurt my shoulder boxing a couple weeks ago, so I've had to take it easy on my chest and shoulders again!! It's feel a lot better and I hope with the trip to Florida it can have some rest from adjusting. Charles and I will get together and put my workout plan together once I get back. I'm sure we will be focusing on back and legs; the 2 things to give me flare.

I goofed around with a Valentine's Day shoot the other weekend. We will have the update up closer to the day, but here is a little sample.

Thank you so much for your support. Keep pushing me to be the best I can be!!

Your Pro,

Dr. Dena




No comments: