Saturday, January 12, 2008

Straight Out of The Hatch!



Dear Friends and Fans,




I must say that the new year has been great so far. My business is really getting some organization. I find that it gives me organization all over. At times, I get a chance to sit back and look inside to really see what all I'm doing. I think I'm doing damn good!! It's not easy to hold up the world, but I'm doing it!!


I've been back in close touch with the 2 sculptors behind my physique, Dave and Charles. I'm just full, strong, positive and ready to go. I've been pulling my diet together.. that for me means getting back to eating 6 meals a day. I've been doing it and it really shows. I took this picture here at the gym on Friday. You can see I have full hard muscles. I'm really excited to see what I can bring to the stage. I'm looking forward to the open class. Species nutrition has been a great sponsor in such a short time. Dave really has it going on over there. I'm looking forward to being part of something great!


I'm hoping to get to Indy to see barry Brooks before I leave for Florida. I then plan to be doing mainly pre contest footage and shoots. the video quality on the new updates will be better soon. We have a bit of a problem with the size.. please hang in there. I'm hoping to get a vidoe shoot in with Awefilms and WPW this year too, most likely before the May 10th New york show. Lots going on. I'm ready. Oh, one more thing... next week I start boxing with my friend Gary. Tuesdays at 5 he is going to come hold my targets and call my combos. Soon I will have video out of me throwing some POWERFUL punches!! I'm so psyched!!! I can't wait to explode in 2008. "Year of The Dena".






Your Pro,


Dr. Dena

1 comment:

mozarkid said...

The past is gone, the future is a dream; "right now" is where it's at. Keep that year of the Dena attitude on mind continuously and live it, moment by moment. Then, whatever happens, it will have been "The year of the DENA!" and you will be happy.

You rock! Keep'r roll'n!