Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back In The Saddle Again!




Dear Friends and Fans,






Well, I hit my goal.I gave myself 2 weeks to get my weight up to 150. All the stuff that went on in Feb. caused me to drop to a ripped 142. I looked awesome, but had 12weeks left to the show. I hope to compete at 142 or close to it. I figured if I got to 150 and held it till about 3 weeks out I could go in nice and full. I'm still pretty lean, so my objective is to slowly work on my conditioning with light cardio and keep my weight up. Hopefully being this lean @ 150 will allow me to use less cardio and save my legs.






I've been getting great workouts in my basement. It feels so powerful to be sitting down in my work shop, sculpting my body. Its awesome... this lifestyle, if people really knew the behind the scenes to what it really takes to maintain a body like this. The training, posing, diet, rest... every second I have those things on my mind.






The diet is on, my shoulder is almost better, I'm getting great pumps, my physique has made improvements... I'm good to Go !! The picture is from my back work out yesterday.

http://home.comcast.net/~clark21482/index.html this is my oldest sister's family site. You can see pixs of me with my family there.




Thank you again for all your support.






Your pro,



Dr. Dena

No comments: