Sunday, March 16, 2008

Better Than Ever!



Dear Friends and Fans,




I stripped down and went through a bunch of my poses before I sat down here to tell you how awesome my physique is looking. Yeah its all still there...lol. I hopped on the scale @ 148 and that was on an empty stomach, which means by the end of the day I'm still holding on @ 150. I'm big, full, hard and ripped. I need to hold this look; I think that will be the challenge. I've never been in this shape this far out. I'm slowly doing cardio to save my legs. I tell people it's like being a rotisserie chicken... I slowly cook everything off, but save the juicy meat!!! LOL. My shoulder is better but not 100% which leaves me staying away from heavy dumbell presses, so I concentrate on really pumping up my chest up with cables and machines. I love to do the cables from down low which allows me to really work those striations along the sternum... peeling them out!! I'm still training legs 3 times a week. Heavy pull day, heavy push day, and an isolation day... it really seems to be keeping my legs full and defined. I have been working on slimming my waist since 2005... its 2" smaller... it would be nice to bring in a 22" waist.. my lats are flowing.. abs chiseled to the bone as usual.. what else can I say..LOL My brother -in-law would say how can you fit through the door with that head.. He's just playing though.. I'm really not that vain.. I don't think.. I ... I....I! OOps.... sorry.




Well started my fat burners.. I've been using lioplyze and somalyze from http://www.speciecnutrition.com/. They are kickin!!! They use a different fat burning process which gives you no jitters, headache or irritability and the Somalyze is a natural sleeping aid that allows you to burn fat while you sleep. What else can you ask for??




My goals for the week are to starting fitting mandatory posing into my everyday schedule. The aerobics room is open from 4-5 everyday, so I go in a try to take advantage of that time... I plan to call http://www.ccfitwear.com/ my suit girl, Caroline, to work out my ideas with her. I plan to contact Women's Entertainment TV and try to get more info on channels and times for the show.




All is well! Thank you for all your support. Hope you like the progression pixs up. I call them mug shots. I just take them for Dave.. I don't worry about trying to make my hair and face perfect.. He's just looking at my body. Occasionally he requests that I tan , so I stop blinding him.. but I've kept up this year after all that natural sun from Florida. The pix here I took for my blog last week that I didn't get to.



Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

1 comment:

mozarkid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.