Monday, April 7, 2008

Crack The 8 Pack!!




Dear Friends and Fans,








Sorry I have been away for a bit. I've had to spend lots of time on getting my routine down with the whole prep thing. It's difficult to find time to get everything in. I thought my life was busy before. My physique is coming along nicely. I'm impressed with how full I still am... I will leave you with the competitor list.. I need to as big and full as possible. My works have changed a bit to the hold and squeeze. I get a really good pump and then hold it there for a couple of seconds. My object is to stimulate the small fibers with in the muscle bellies as this is where I will get a lot of my detail. Detail work and lots of posing and tons of cardio.


For those of you who were wondering about Maryjane.. her legs are much better. She has arthritis in her knees. I had to give her some anti inflammatories and they seem to help. We are going on our second trial walk today.


I have to keep myself motivated right now. It always gets to the point where you wonder why your doing this. It's a tough job! Keep up your support. I need all the support from my fans right now. Its you who reminds me why I do this. XOXO



http://www.wetv.com/ has come out with some dates. the first showing will be April 22nd 10pm ET. More Air Dates:Wednesday, April 23, 1:00 AM ET Sunday, April 27, 4:00 AM ET Tuesday, April 29, 11:00 PM ET Wednesday, April 30, 2:00 AM ET

Check your local cable/dish listings for channel number or check WEtv. com


NEW YORK PRO SHOW LIST

SARAH BRIDGES UK
LIZ MESA MEXICO
ANGELA DEBATIN BRAZIL
GUISY CAPUTO ITALY
FABI ANTIONE BELGIUM
SASKIA SALEMINK HOLLAND
AURELIA GROZAJOVA SLOVAKIA
CATHY LEFRANCOIS CANADA
JEANNIE PAPARONE USA
TONIE THOMPSON USA
ROSEMARY JENNINGS USA
DENA WESTERFIELD USA
COLETTE NELSON USA
DEBI LASZEWSKI USA
MARIA CALO USA
DEBBIE BRAMWELL USA
ANNIE RIVECCIO USA
HEATHER FOSTER USA
TINA CHANDLER USA
MERCEDES BAZEMORE USA
KIM BUCK USA

Your Pro,


Dr. Dena

2 comments:

JamesR said...

Hi there Dena!!it's James!!how come you have no comments!!!You look BEAUTIFUL!!The "Full" build suits you trust me!You have all my encouragement and support dear dena!ignore the haters,you're a modern woman!!xxx

앤디오빠 said...

Hey Doc ;) You're looking fantastic! Plus, your blog is a good read. You've got my support.