Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Calm Before The Storm






Dear Friends and Fans,






I know it has been awhile. I don't have like this huge amount of excitement going on right now, so hate to bore you with petty stuff. My work outs are coming along. I have been training my legs 3 days a week, I know they look better than they ever had. I see changes since the NY York Pro Show in May. I'm sculpting away at my calves and doing like upper body pump ups. I don't want to lose any size in my upper body, but I now can see how it just keeps getting bigger. I'm holding at a good 155. My body loves that weight. I hope to be able to carry at least 160 a good part of the off season, and still be hard and ripped. I need to be eating a tad bit more.... I get lazy at times in off season and just don't eat enough. Well, other than that... Maryjane's leg sucks... it's good one day and then bad the other. She has become a better weather barometer than my joints. We are working through it. We still get a walk once around the block 3 days.






I'm working on my business infrastructure right now. New computers, some other software training... I hope after all of this you will hear me stop complaining about my office efficiency and paperwork... YUCK!! the picture I picked was from John Nafpliotis after the NY Pro. The lighting was awesome. You'll have to check out the video of it. Hope you all are having a great summer!! Thank you for your support.









Your Pro,



Dr. Dena

3 comments:

mozarkid said...

Calm?

It's the "Year of the Dena!"

There are countless grains of sand on the beach because the waves calmly but continuously do their thing...

앤디오빠 said...

Looking fantastic, Dena. Good luck with the legs, and the business (and everything else too *^^*).

Unknown said...

That picture is amazing! I'll pray for MJ to have more good days than bad. xoxo

Thanks for the adjustment, I feel like a new woman after you fix me up!