Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Large and In Charge!



Dear Friends and Fans,




I'm into my 2ND week of training now, and it feels awesome. I'm getting such a great response from my workouts. Each year it seems like everything just gets better and better. I can feel and control my contractions more than before, my muscles are getting huge pumps, the vascularity is here to stay; Veins popping out everywhere. I feel really strong, but I'm giving my joints a little more time before I stress them too much. I finally gave in and bought the Leg Magic. Yes,..lol.. the one you see on TV. I wanted that since I saw the infomercial. It works great for me. It's really going to help me shape my legs and hit that inner area I could never get to. It's so much fun. I'm like addicted to it. I do several sets of high reps daily.




I've been totally enjoying being out of the show mode. I look at myself and think I could be there again very easily, but I want to take time to better myself and really bring my best to the Arnold. I'm eating lots... making all kind of yummy foods. I do keep on my regular diet too... this is just extra food....LOL... I like that!!




The weather is finally coming around here. I've been laying out on the deck getting a good tan. Maryjane is making it once around the block a day with no problems. I can tell she has an issue, but we work within her limitations. She is happy to be back at it too.




I did a mini shoot with my friend Gary over the weekend. Some different stuff. We still need to work on the pixs some, but this is one I liked from the gym. Hope you're enjoying the spring; I like the green vegetation, pretty flowers, and the energy of everyone enjoying the day.






Your Pro,


Dr. Dena


2 comments:

GailG said...

Great picture! What is the Leg Magic? did you get into the Arnold?

Unknown said...

You look all ripped out in that picture! I can't believe how you look even when you are off contest prep. People always say, Dena is ALWAYS in shape. You are a freak, and I mean that in a great way.

Oh and what's this leg magic? hehe