Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hopping Into Shape


Dear Friends and Fans,


hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. The Easter Bunny left me 12 egg whites, a bunch of chicken breast and pretty spring asparagus and broccoli florets. Oh it was so good..lol. I'm on the conveyor belt these days. I'm beginning to amaze myself with the amount of things I'm handling. My guest posing is next Saturday... and the after party @ wwwlurenightclub.com is on. I have finished getting all my PR stuff out from the show and my advertisement for the guest posing. It may seem easy to do a guest appearance, but to me it's not. I had to organize all my photos for sale and make sure I have enough copies. I'll be selling some used photo shoot stuff at my booth, so I had to get pictures together of all the outfits, wash them, package them, organize them in some manner and price them. All of this stuff has taken 4 weeks to do. I've been working ever since the Arnold. Of course, I have been taking care of all of these things on my "SPARE TIME"..LOL! I still have to practice my routines, work out and work my other job. to give you an example, my day today went as such: I woke at 3:30am to start my coffee then laid back down to try to force myself to sleep. I just cuddled a bit with Maryjane... up out of bed at 4:15. I sat and sipped some coffee, walked Maryjane then 5:15am I started practicing my posing routines and did my daily sets of push ups, pull pus, abs and leg magic. I was on the treadmill @ 5:50am for my first round of 45 mins of cardio. After cardio, I shot up to the tanning salon for a tan, back home for some web cam, and a meal. By 11:45, I was back on my treadmill for my second round of cardio. I took a nap @ 12:35-1:44. I got my office @ 2:30pm so I could put some much needed filing away and back on cardio but this time it was 15 mins stepmill, 15 mins stepper and 15mins of the hand bike adding up to 2 hours and 15 mins of cardio for the day. I saw my first patient @ 4:00pm and had them back to back til I left... 9:06pm... I always look at the clock..LOL time is my enemy. Oh did I mention that Wednesday is my off day?? So, I'm sure you can imagine what a day with a workout in it would be like. Now on top of all of that and trying to run a business and stay sane for my patients, I'm having wood floors put in my house while I'm in NY. I have to pick tile and get all the supplies straight with the floor guy. Next week, I have to empty all of my cabinets and move furniture around so the guys can get to the floor. May sound like nothing, but it takes the one thing I don't have...TIME!!!!


Now that I vented....My physique is looking good. My weight is still up.. I'm hanging now at like 147-148. It finally started to drop. I guess 2:15 of cardio can do that...LOL. Big, hard, full muscles. I can notice the changes I've still been able to make in my legs. I've kept my quads full and have hit my hams and glutes. I hope all this cardio doesn't eat me away, but right now everything seems to be on. I think I will definitely be heavier than at the Arnold though. I'm thinking 142-144.


Tom 9 took the pix I posted. I will have his gallery up soon. Hope you like the changes to the site. I appreciate your support. I hope to have some fun pix from the guest posing.


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Posted on, "Tax Day"... did you have time to get your's done? LOL Looking forward to seeing your pics from NY. Have a good day!
Dennis

Anonymous said...

hola dena

Anonymous said...

Hello Dena, my name is Arles and I'm from Spain, wanted to say I admire your work as a model culture and I'll make a blog dedicated to women's culture for all women in the world are encouraged to practice this sport, that for a women importantey cultures is given security by itself among other values, I hope you like my blog, I will contact you. thanks

joanna said...

Dr Dena, I am a 45 year old english female from Spain. I wish I looked half as good as you !
Show me the way !!!!!

Joanna xx