Monday, March 30, 2009

Irons In The Fire


Dear Friends and Fans,


Weeks seem to be just flying by. I feel like I have so much going on.... I have been working a lot more to pay for this NY trip. Oh My!!! I have my guest posing coming up in 3 weeks, April 25th, http://www.npcmidwest.com/ . Jack, the promoter, is meeting with the club owner today to finalize the details of the after party we are hosting after the show. It should be alot of fun. http://www.lurenightclub.com/ . I'm hoping to get my friend in from NY to spin at the club. DJKC.... www.myspace.com/djkcnyc . Gary my photographer will be taking pictures of the booth, guest posing and the after party, so we should have some fun galleries coming up.


My training is going well. I'm really just training my legs and hitting my upper body once a week, but I do push ups, pull ups and the hand bike everyday so that is keeping My upper body hard too. I'm looking forward to seeing what I look like at the guest posing. I will be 2 weeks out of the NY show. I'm weighing 150 right now. I have to start trying to get my weight down a bit. I don't want to be lighter... but I need to be a bit more crisp... I'm gonna have to figure that one out...LOL..


I thought my legs looked pretty good in this shot. Dan Ray took this photo. He shoots me really well. When standing alone my legs look great... LOL... you know how the rest of that story goes..


I hope you are all are enjoying the change of seasons. I love it. We have these white Pear Blossoms blooming all over. It's so pretty.


Thank you for your support.



Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

2 comments:

jc said...

Your legs always look good Dr. D

NOSFERATU said...

It was a chance to find your web page as well as his blog, I was really surprised and amazed by the spectacular that is your body, I think any camera can capture the power and beauty of your body. my sincere admirers.