Thursday, September 10, 2009

HALO!!!!





Dear friends and fans,











I hope you have enjoyed the updates to my website. I have been working hard at getting this done for my site. Colette and Per have been a great help with my site. Thank you so much. I'm pretty much sitting back and enjoying life. I'm extremely busy, but it's great pushing my business to the next level.

My training is the best its ever been. I'm just continuing to mature and it seems like every muscle is filling out. I'm not real heavy... 150-152, but I'm leaner than I've ever been off season, but full and ripped. Everything in my life is really just coming together.

So, here is the reason I titled this blog HALO! I always had in mind that my first dog would be a black standard poodle, and I'd name her Maryjane. Well, circumstances happened that a wonderful pit bull became my Maryjane. I've had a standard in mind when considering parenting again...LOL.. I had contacted a woman a couple months ago who rescued standards. She didn't have any at the time but was about to breed her own standards. I gave her my information and told myself that fate it would be if she happened to call one day... just 3 weeks ago I started talking about wanting a chocolate standard instead of black.. well the gal emailed me over the weekend telling me her babies were born.. 2 black males, and 1 chocolate female.... I wanted only a female AND.... she is chocolate!!! It's fate. I hope to finalize up some more of the details and pick her up after Thanksgiving!!! I had to think about it for a couple days and step out of the excitement of a new baby and think if I'm ready for a commitment like this?? Of course it's a bit SCARY... but that's the thrill of it. I love to face my fears and turn them into the best things in my life. I did such a good job with Maryjane.. I can't wait to perfect my leadership skills. Her name is HALO!!! XOXO Isn't she cute!!!


I have lots of stuff planned for the site. I have my own camera now and someone here taking care of the things I can't which is allowing me to interact better in all my careers. I will have work out videos, lectures, posing, strength moves... and more on the site soon. HD video, new galleries, Skype web cam chats and all the other things planned also requires more help and time... I appreciate all of your support. My website membership prices will be $12.99 starting October 1st. I hope you like all the changes..

I plan to be at the NPC Nationals this year, and I'm training and hoping for another Arnold Classic invite. Much Love...


I will be on Pro Muscle Radio with Tricky Jackson this Sunday Sept 13 5:30 pm CST.. We will be previewing the Ms. Olympia. Come listen! http://www.posedownmag.com/promuscleradio.html

Check out my forum on RX Muscle http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=17648

Your Pro,


Dr. Dena







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice puppy, looks like we have at home when he was little bigger now but just as small.
greetings.

Unknown said...

Hi Dena its Rob from NJ i just wanted to drop a line and say hi ... Great eyes and keep up the great job..
Ciao