Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!


Dear Friends and Fans,


YES!!! I made it...LOL. I wanted to get my blog up in enough time to say that. I've been running around taking care of end year stuff, and preparing for the holidays. I plan to lay low here at the house. I thought we would have a white Christmas, but it's a very wet Christmas here in the STL. I'd prefer the snow, but it's all good. It's just nice to have an excuse to do only 500 things a day instead of 1000, at least for the weekend. I made all my baked things last Sunday and gave then out to my friends. I'm about cookied out. tomorrow is the spiral ham, yummy sweet potato casserole.. the good kind that's gooey! LOL. I have to bake a couple of Christmas cookies tomorrow to at least fill the house with the season. Snowman sugar cookies and peanut butter ones with the kiss in the center. I hope the rain stops so the drive to see Xmas lights is nicer. I plan to end the night cozy on the couch with a Christmas movie. Now that's a HOLIDAY!


I did receive an invite to the 2010 Arnold Classic! I'm very excited to be on the Memorial Stage again! It's a tough line up for me and the possibilities of moving up from my last years placing of 9th. I hope to finish in the top 10. My ultimate goal here is to maybe in a couple years get in the top 6 at least once, but really, the challenge this year is to continue to be superwoman and do it all, help patients, run my business better every year, improve my physique every year, stay healthy AND be able to show up ready for a show. SHIT!!! my goal is to show up IMPROVED! The placing doesn't matter at a show like this. I'm there!! What more can you say? Worry about a placing? If I can see improvements myself, and realize all the things I had to take care of in addition to making physique improvements, I'll be proud.


Happy Holidays to you all!


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

No comments: