Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Going To Be A Great Year!


Dear Friends and Fans,




I hope you all had lots of fun ringing in the New Year. We're in the first week, so off we go! I'm sure most of you have picked a couple of things you would like to accomplish this year. I've filled my plate up with 3-4 shows this year and plan to get further organization within the business. I hope to place in the top 3 in Phoenix and/or NY, so I can get back on the Olympia stage. I'm thrilled to have another invite to the Ms. International. I plan to continue to bring in an improved physique. My legs have once again managed to grab some more detail and size to the lateral quad and the ham/glute tie in. I'm not really running around though going crazy about the pressures of the shows to come. With all the priorities I have, I will stop and say " how many weeks til the show"? All I can do is my best, it's a great thing this is my lifestyle then it doesn't really seem like it's anything different. I'm back on morning cardio and started my mandatory rounds this week. I took some video of it for the 2010 progress gallery that should be up soon.




I'm weighing 147.8 today @ 7weeks. I'm pretty happy with my look thus far. I hope I can continue to remain relaxed and just have fun with it. I try not to get too wrapped up into the things I have no control over and concentrate on the things I can control.




I'll tell you what. It is just plain cold!!!! STL is suppose to really down low this coming weekend. It really sucks having a puppy in this weather. She wants to take her time on walks, of course she is nice and warm under her thick coat...me on the other hand... is wearing the Michelin Man coat. Halo is doing wonderful though. She is a good puppy. I have a trainer coming over this week to work with us on somethings and give her fun challenges.


Thank you all for your support. Please continue to help me shine. XO


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

2 comments:

JoeMoney said...

dena you look great in that picture. I love the pictures that you take at home non-oiled and tanned because we get to see how your muscles contrast with your usual skin tone and they contrast very nicely. You should pose for the pictures barefoot so that we can see the whole package (plus you have great feet)
You're definitely gonna have the best physique at the show . . . By the way, why is it that the pictures on your blog are bigger and better quality than the same ones on your site? I would love all the ones on your site to be of this quality! Thanks and good luck at the contest!

Anonymous said...

..hi Dena!!! I say that you are really fantastic..your physicist to like me!! To continue this way...I kiss you!!!