Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Dear Fans,


It's yet another beautiful day in Missouri. The sun is out, it's been rather warm and the ice is melting away. It's just clean and crisp. My weekend was spent in seminars which was ok. I got to see some of my colleagues. there is nothing like the comfort of familiarity. Being close to the College, I'm able to have a great professional support system, and is one reason why I stayed here to practice. My training is going well. I'm up to 160 now, so I can't see me not hitting 165 by the Arnold. Saturday is Becky's Christmas party.. We're going to have a blast. I will post a Sexy Santa sneak preview of my outfit. Jc should have the sexy Santa gallery up shortly. I will be spending another weekend in seminars. I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully I will learn something new. It's hard to learn when you know it all...lol! I will be going over lower body analysis and gait which are 2 major things I teach in my office. I hope you all are safe getting around town in the mad rush for last minute shoppers. Let me know what you think of Santa.


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

5 comments:

tonyblk9in said...

I love you picture it is very very sexy, i gets me going!!

Bitter said...

The Santa of my dreams!!!

Dena Westerfield said...

I will be down your chimney soon

Dena's boy toy said...

Little late in posting, but very hot pic. Lots of bad thoughts running through my head.

ottr2d said...

Wow what a pic! That chimney comment hits home, lol.