Saturday, December 23, 2006


Dear Fans,


Well here it is the day before Christmas. I feel like it's Florida here; very warm and sunny. Nice weather.. but no snow on the ground. Last night I hung out with my neighbors. We had a progressive appetizer party where each house made an appetizer and we went from house to house. It was a lot of fun. My neighbors are great. Tonight I plan to go on her biceps cam @ 10pm central time and be "Sexy Santa". Hope you can come and watch, if not my "sexy Santa' gallery and video is up on the site so you can see me there, although I Will have on a different outfit than the one in the video. I'm going to wear my outfit from last year because it doesn't cover to much of my BIG MUSCLES! Becky wants me to go to the University Club for Christmas dinner. That place is awesome. It's where the wealthy go!! Thanksgiving they had a great spread... I can only imagine what an evening dinner will bring. I'm sure it will be decorated and piano playing Xmas songs. I have some patients that want me to come over Christmas day... so I will hang with them and their family. I decided not to go out on New Year's. Becky wanted to go out to the Ritz originally, but I think I need to stay home and prepare for an explosive year. Oh, so for my appetizer I made Chicken burrito pizza, yummy, pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing, and gooey chocolate chip Brownies. Everything turned out great!! I still have it in me..lol... cooking that is.. other than my typical diet food I eat everyday. I'm still able to cook things other than eggs and chicken.,. I just choose not to. I'm heading up to the mall where Cassie works....AUGH... the mall. She is from Illinois and will be going to see her family on Monday. I could avoid the mall and give her the bonus tomorrow, but she did just call and said that she is short meals... she didn't no she had to work til 11. So I guess I'll pack her something up and battle the traffic. She would do it for me. I just started thinking about the year I have planned already ... I'm going to be busy. I'll be going to the Arnold Classic in March and then it takes off from there. I'll put together a calender of events for JC and we'll get it on the site. Hopefully I'll be guest posing in and area near you. Thank you, to all for, your kind greetings and blessings. I wish you and your loved ones a great holiday season and wonderful New Year!


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

2 comments:

Bitter said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Peace.

Dena Westerfield said...

Happy New Year to you 2. I'm glad you like the pixs. Thank you for your support.