Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!


Dear Fans,


I must admit that the holidays have gotten me all spinning around. I hate not being on a schedule. Being bad on the diet for me means not eating enough, I had 2 meals yesterday and @ 2:15 I'm working on my 2Nd meal of this day. I'm definitely not going to grow eating like that. It's so much easier when I'm at work and everything is repetitive. I don't plan to go out tonight. I've spent the past 2 weekends getting everything cleaned up from the Olympia and the Nationals. I plan to go to the gym and get quads in before they close. I'm going to jam out tonight and finish up all my affairs, so I can start the new year off clean. I need to work on my thank you cards, send out my promoter packages to the shows I will be at this year, and OMG all this tax stuff for the business drives me crazy. I've really got myself stretched this year... my first year as a Professional Bodybuilder which starting in March has me traveling every month. I don't think I will schedule anymore guest posings this year. I'm already freaking about preparing for the 4 I have scheduled. I have a great feeling about 2007 for me. I'm going to do my best to make everything come together and make this my best year yet...as a bodybuilder and Chiropractor. I hope all of you are safe and have realized what things in your life need to improve to make 2007 the best for you too.


PS- thank you to my members and independent sponsors that have helped me with my show prep and wardrobe.


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

2 comments:

Bitter said...

I wish you all the best for the New Year. Good health, and a lot of success.

Dena Westerfield said...

thanks you too