Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back From Georgia


Dear Fans,


I had another great weekend. I guest posed at the NPC Eastern Seaboard. The fans were great, very supportive. I met some good people from M&J's Nutrition( Hi guy's). Ronnie and Tony both were there to guest pose too. They were HUGE!!! A special thank you to my dear friend Tony for his help getting me around this weekend. We had a lot of fun... ate pizza!! Yummy!! I did a shoot with Annie from http://www.muscleangels.com/. She said that my physique was looking great!! Coming from the # 3 Ms. Olympia, It was taken as a great compliment.


My weight is starting to comedown. I'm in the low 140's right now. My hams and glutes are already better than on stage last year.. Not much more to ask for. I feel good.. getting good pumps.. 90 mins of cardio everyday. I split it into am & pm sessions just due to time. I'm talking with my video guy, and hopefully soon we will have some great new stuff happening with the site.

I would like to Thank Mike and Dot Foods for their sponsorship. Mike showed up at my office and told me to open my the car trunk . I could see him loading things into my car. 3 HUGE boxes of individually wrapped and weighed chicken breast. OMG!! I'm sure it will last the whole year!! What a great help!! Thank you again soooo much! I have 20 mins to get to the gym!! Have a great week. Thank you to for all of your support through my website. We are going to have a good year!!


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

No comments: