Thursday, May 3, 2007

On My Way To New York!


Dear Fans,

I'm biting the bit here trying to get everything situated for my trip tomorrow afternoon. I have to finish up my business work for the week, pack, make my meals for the weekend. I like it though. Drives me crazy but it's exciting taking off. I'm going to do some video with http://www.awefilms.com/. I have never been to New York. I get to see Dave (www.DavePalumbo.com my diet guy) Friday night. He can look at me and help pull me in more. I don't think he will be disappointed. I will be staying in a condo over looking the city... I'm really looking forward to that...I've been trying to imagine what it looks like. I will shoot all day on Sat. Some gym stuff with some fight scene??? We'll see what we can come up with. It will be fun. I hope to see a bit of the place before I leave. I will be back there shortly for the Jan Tana June 23rd. Next weekend I will be in ATl guest posing. Training has been going well. I'm creeping down... 146 lb 7% BF. I have just been going crazy with so much work going on in both of my professions. I'm handling it though. Just always working at something. I'm doing 80 mins of cardio a day.. and train.. see patients all day.. and get my meals in... it's a lot of time management. I had so many comments on the picture to my blog last time.. I had to come back to see which one it was. Of course it was a butt shot!! Hey.. my mom even email ed me.. NICE PIX ON UR BLOG!!! She says she gave me that butt!! I'm going to look through a couple pixs right now and find one to put here for you.. then I have to boil up all my eggs and finish the laundry... I'll finish everything else in the am... augh.. Oh did I mention that I'm tired and hungry??!!! think of me this weekend over looking the beautiful lights of New York!! It'll be a reminder that " this is why I'm bodybuilder" the sport has brought me places I may have never gone!! Thank You !!

Your Pro,
Dr. Dena

No comments: