Wednesday, July 18, 2007

3 Weeks out of the Europa Supershow


Dear Friends and Fans,


Is it okay that I've been jamming out to Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits?..lol I've been getting great cardio workouts to a number 1 album Jillian put on my i pod. I am an 80's girl remember.. I loved Michael. I would still today stand up for him in a crowd of people supporting the fact that he LOVED and FELT the music. The other shit is his business!!! It's ground hog day for me. I can remember the last time I felt like this way I was preparing for the 2005 Nationals... same thing day in and out.... always feeling behind because you have so much to do...wondering why you feel exhausted then you realize all you're doing is working!!! I'm working every second I'm awake.... I am a great sleeper... thank god!! Along with all my other big belly workouts, I'm still continuing to work on more sculpting stuff. My inner thigh is looking great and full, more cuts... yeah!! I'm still training them 3x/week in addition to hams(1x/wk) and quads(1x/wk). I'm up to 1.5 hrs. cardio a day. My weight this am was 147.9.. I feel a little heavy... I think it's all the liquid.. I've been drinking a lot. Still feeling strong, but robotic... I'm on a path... get out of my way...lol... It's important to stay focused on this road right now. If I seem surfacey....I am...It's what it takes sometimes..the robot is on the path... it doesn't have emotion.. it just does what needs to be done. I'll tell you it does get tough trying to bring it on again, again,and again...


I hope you all are liking the new website. I love going to it and checking it out myself. I can get lost on there. I've made arrangements with Dan Ray for the week before the Europa and during the show.. so we have so much fun stuff to come. I also have a big surprise planned, but I can't start training for it till the shows are over. Let Joel, Colette or myself know your thoughts on the site. Let us know what you want to see. I have to get good this week at my posing. I've been working on them.. in my head..lol.. no not really.. but need to get better with it! Hope you have a wonderful week. Stay cool! It's very hot here in St. Louis. Got some shots from http://www.johnstutz.ocm/ .


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

No comments: