Sunday, July 29, 2007

Caveman Guest Posing


Dear Friends and Fans,


I'm surprised I made it through the week with trying to get ready for the guest posing on Saturday. It is still a lot of preparation to guest pose, sometimes even more since you have a captive audience. It's important to present your physique as professional as possible. I did awesome with my work load seeing that it's Sunday and all I have is some dictation. I managed to get everything in the office caught up so I wasn't loaded down with a BUNCH of work. Now I only have SOME. The Caveman was a great show this year. The competition was the best I've seen in a long time. The show ran smooth back stage and everything. The fans were wonderful to me. I enjoy just hanging out in the lobby meeting and greeting my fans. It's so much fun. Don Long was there to pose and FLEX LEWIS. What a cute guy and very friendly. He like had everyone hanging on his every word.. probably the deep accent..lol!! Just playing his accent is sexy!! He seems to be VERY marketable and will do very well. Nick Scott was there to do couples wheelchair. He is such a HIGH ENERGY guy. The crowd just loves him... and he eats it up. He really does motivate people. He got the crowd off their feet. He has turned this one young woman on to fitness and I can see the quality he can bring to her life. My neighbors Patty and Sandy came to the show. It was there first one; You all remember yours don't you??? They loved it!!! It motivated both of them to continue to stick to there own fitness goals. I met several new fans in the lobby that were spectators, virgin ones, and all they could express is the focus and commitment they have seen there friend display. We are all here to motivate!! What would the sport be with out the people??? As a bodybuilder, there is no bigger compliment than someone acknowledging the mental, psychological,and physical challenges we over come daily and express the fact that most cannot over come them, and that is why we hold our heads high! Thank you to everyone at the show who gave me a reason to be there and share the glory and spot light with the athletes.


I'm 2 weeks out of the Europa Super show. My weight was 144 this am. I had a fat day yesterday( good fat it's part of my plan)... so I would expect a little push up from that. NO MORE Fat now. I would expect my weight to be 140 or under by next weekend and I will be in good shape. This will be a hard week. When the diet changes like this it usually hits me on Wednesday. Just irritable a bit. I'll work this week in the office then no one the week of show. Charles doesn't like me to be standing all day the week before the show. I've never listened before, but to tell ya the truth... I just can't handle it the week of. Too much stuff to take care of... my mind gets elsewhere. The glute ham area is just shaping up nicely. I swear my legs look better than at the Jan Tana. Really just in the legs just an all around fuller more definitive lines. I love it!!! I have been nursing a sore piriformis (glute muscle) on the left. I just got adjusted, which was much needed, and doing physical therapy and trigger point.. it's sore, but I know how to take care of it. I've waited a bit long ... like everyone else..lol.. Maryjane still seem to have a sore back too! I can't elicit a pain response anywhere, but she has difficulty get up from a seated position. Any suggestions to you vets out there?? I do just need to pay a little more attention to it. A little trigger point for her too. I do adjust her, just need to be consistent for a bit... just like I tell my patients...lol..!! It is going to be a fat burning week which means my stomach is going to constantly growl and burn with hunger. I usually try to go to bed as soon as possible, so I won't be on cam too many evenings, but you can catch me in the afternoons a lot too! Okay.. you all have a great week. I hope you are all enjoying the site.


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

No comments: