Tuesday, July 10, 2007

4.5 weeks out of Europa


Dear Friends and Fans,


Today is the first day I noticed changes for the better in my physique. It's been really hard on me trying to pull everything back together; just mentally... I've questioned myself if I can handle it... Of course my SUPER EGO takes over and tells me I can do anything... which leaves me working very hard. People ask how I can have 2 careers .. well each year it is becoming more difficult. I am really growing in my practice.... which leaves me working and needing to focus on that a lot. It is kinda messing me up in the head... just trying to do both and leaving myself wondering if I could do better. I now have a person to help manage my bodybuilding and other issues. I'm learning how to develop more organization in both of my careers. Once I can do that, then I will have a couple more years to grow and handle it on my own.


I trained biceps and triceps today. My color is all off now so I look like a ghost.. but I'm really noticing changes in my physique that I didn't see at the Jan Tana. this makes me feel very happy, because I've struggled with the fact of going from contest shape to and really full look ( Helen the hippo), and just trusting the fact that I can get it back again, and hopefully better. I spoke with Don Long at the KS City show. He look at my legs and some pixs and he pulled out my inner thigh. Dave has been telling about my inner thigh for the past year, but I've been in sweep mode. Anyway, Don and Dave gave me some suggestions on training my inner thigh.. OMG.. I've been sore. I can really feel how I've been neglecting them, but now I Can see so much more, already, in the glute/ ham tie in and girth of my thigh in general. I can also see some crazy stuff happening at the triceps tie in under the shoulder. It is getting really chiseled, and the triceps is just standing out in my back biceps shots. I was happy!!! Made me train sooo HARD!!! I'm big and full. 147 lb... I can tell that I got a GREAT rebound from the Jan Tana... I'm feeling positive.


I hope you guys like the new site. I'm very excited! Colette and Joel have work very hard at making everything just perfect for me. Thank you two so much! We have so much fun stuff planned. Both of them have me so pumped to be more involved my site and interaction. I hope you all continue to be motivated and stimulated by my life and dedication. I get true gratification from all of you. When I feel like no one understands.....why I like to be strong and have muscles... I come here.. to my email.. on cam....You all up lift me.


I have a very busy 2 months. I guest pose in 2 weeks, and then compete in another 2 weeks... I need to start getting on my posing, mandatory poses.. back to (2) 25 min sessions a day.. see this all take a lot of extra time. It gets hard to work in the office long hours and train. Thank you to all who have signed up as supporting members on my site and support me on http://www.herbiceps.com/ . Proceeds from that goes towards my training and helping me. I appreciate you all.
Let us Know about the site.
Your Pro,
Dr. Dena

2 comments:

mozarkid said...

Sounds like... You're BACK!!!
Feels good, eh?

You see, it does just get better!

SMILE!

That's a sexy pic, I like it. Too bad photos can't reveal what's under the skin. You're an amazingly beautiful and sexy person - where it really counts.

Hagakure:

"Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this."

"In the pursuit of one’s development, if he does not make great effort and is not supported by others in his advancement in the world, he will be of no use."

These are clearly reflected in your Blog. Smart girl! ;-)

Dena Westerfield said...

Mozarkid,
you always say things at the perfect times!!xoxox