Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend With Dan Ray



Dear Fans and Friends,




I'm one exhausted puppy. Dan Ray came for the weekend to shoot some stuff for my web site. Well, of course he did a great job,and we had a ton of fun. We shot till 2am today, rested, and then back at it. He left like around 7pm this evening. While he was packing his stuff, I like crashed on the couch.. I told him I couldn't stay awake any longer.. I saved my last bit of energy for you guy's. OHHH Saturday I laid in bed all night and was afraid to move my legs in fear of quad cramps. They were slowly grabbing . I'm still just really exhausted from the show. I had a very heavy patient load last week, right after the show, Monday all the way to Friday on my feet all day. Monday and Tuesday I had to soak my feet in an ice bath to get some of the presssure of fluid down, and then, a photo shoot weekend of approximately 2800 pixs. We were burning each other out... Dan would be like "OK Rest"... and we would laugh because we could do it all day till some1 gives in. LOTS and LOTS of cute stuff. I hope you like the one I picked. Right when I saw it I started laughing.. It's just so cute! I thought I would start your week off with a laugh.




Well, I've just about had my share of junk food. I woke with a major food hangover this morning, and it doesn't really help the fact that I've been suffering from a head cold since Tuesday,and still am. I'm ready to get some direction back.I may get to throwing some weight around this week. I'm waiting to talk to Charles about the plan... he gave me his thoughts, but we now need to put them in motion. I'm not sure if I already said this, but I think that I need to just come in next year where I come. @ the 2006 Europa, I placed 2Nd in the open class @143 lbs. I put the 2 pictures next to each other and you can really see the 8 lbs. @ this years Europa, 2ND place was 143lb, and 3rd was 145 lbs. You know what else... I think I'm 5'3' . My mother would argue the fact, but I look taller, and now when I see people they say I look tall. Who knows maybe I grew.. Or all the 6.5 " heels have paid off..lol. My schedule looks to be a little slow this week which is kinda needed. The month of Sept is going to be busy for me business organization wise and traveling. I look forward to getting further caught up with my life this week. Maybe I can even get this huge mound of laundry down to something a bit smaller. Maryjane had some bug bites all over.. I had to bring her to the vet because I wasn't sure what it was from. He said chigger and mosquito bites.. gave her antibiotics and anti histamine... I don't take medicines myself and hate to give them to her... but I kind of had to... I looked at her today and realized that this stuff knocks her out.. she doesn't act right.. lazy, extra cuddly, makes me think she doesn't feel good. I'm stopping the meds.. I don't like it! The bites are somewhat better, but I can't see her that way.. the guilt overwhelms me. Well, I'm off to bed... I'm going to cuddle with my baby... and eat either chocolate cake with mint choc chip ice cream or another piece of peanut butter pie..lol.. almost back on track! Can't wait for the cooler weather. You all have a good week. Thank you for your support.




Your Pro,


Dr. Dena

No comments: