Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Belated Labor Day


Dear Friends and Fans,


Sorry its taken me so long to get my blog up. Beth Roberts, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder, Got to St. Louis on Sunday and has been with me for the week living the Bodybuilder's lifestyle. She is a week out of her second show of the year, The Atlantic City. Beth is making this year her come back year, it has been 4 years since she last competed. She has been suffering from gate ( walking) issues due to some left glute trigger points and sacrum fixation.. layman's version.. a pain in the butt. I have been treating her for this issue and helping her pose and just stay relaxed and focus. We have been having fun on web cam together and this weekend the infamous Dan Ray will be back in town to do a photo shoot. To say the least.. It's been a busy week for me so far. The Olympia is right around the corner.. September is a busy month.


My training is going well. I'm @ about 157 right now.. still eating anything and everything. I have to sneak and hide from Beth so I don't totally rub it in her face that I can eat everything in sight and she can't. I love Kraft single servings of Mac and Cheese.Ummm and I sneak and make chocolate chip pancakes while she is doing her cardio..lol. I'm in the gym pretty strong. Was putting up 275 on the bench press.. I probably could have done more.. but don't want to injury anything so I'll work up slowly. Maryjane's leg or ankle is still not right. I could be better at working on it.. but our walks have been left out, and she misses it. Any Vets out there?? Here a pix of me and my baby. I will talk to u after Beth leaves on Sunday. Hope you all had a great Labor Day.


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

No comments: