Monday, September 17, 2007

Taste of Fall


Dear Friends and Fans,




It has been just wonderful here in the STL area. It is about to get warm for a few more days, but fall is almost here!!! I got all my records caught up and met with my accountant. I'm all prepared for my meeting with my business manager. I'm excited to get some organization here on the business aspect of my practice. The following week I will be in Vegas for 6 days; I've had a busy month. My training has been a bit different. I've actually pushed it a bit and am nursing a sore neck and shoulder. I've been doing some mixed martial arts training, and have gotten to the point where we are throwing each other by the neck and swinging each other around. My partner climbs all over me like a little squirrel on a big tree. I just keep trying to twist around and get her. We have been having so much fun; we laugh so hard. I can't wait to get it filmed. Steve from http://www.awefilms.com/ is going to come out to video our fight. He will be the perfect one for capturing the moment and all the strength in it. So, needless to say, my neck and back were a little sore after our training on Thurs. I got adjusted a few times. I need like 2 more though. I've done some electrical stimulation on it. Sunday I had to vacuum the cob webs from the ceiling in the basement. OMG!!! It put so much strain on my neck and shoulder... I knew I was going to wake with a stiff neck. I didn't train chest and shoulders. I just did some cardio , abs, and calves. I'm going to let this heal up good. I really need to be concentrating on my legs. I feel like a tank. Almost up to 160.. ouch!! I'm going to have to break down and bring Maryjane to the orthopedic for her leg. I can't just let it go on. One of my patients is going to build her a step to get up and down from the bed which should help her greatly. We'll see.... I'm concerned.


I got my 2007 Europa shoot back from Jerroll Figg. He took some really good pictures. He's really coming along... Thank you Jerroll. I put up on of his pix. Hope you all have a great week.




Your Pro,


Dr. Dena

2 comments:

ryu said...

Hi!Doc Dena SAN!
Please please more update!

Dena Westerfield said...

ok San!! loxoxo