Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to Business



Dear Friends and Fans,




I hope you all have a great holiday weekend. I have been working my butt off the past 2 weeks. I took 2 weeks off from training, and one weekend was spent throwing mulch and planting flowers and this past weekend I moved my friend on Sat Sun and Monday, I went to her new home and loaded things in rooms, lots of stairs, and put the grill together. We then had people over and cooked at there new home. It was a blast. The picture here is from her balcony.




Yesterday, Tuesday, was my first day back at the gym.. chest and shoulders, those were the only body parts that didn't hurt from the move. I feel like I was hit by a truck today. My muscles are sore. I'm back to 155 and climbing, but still ripped and veiny. I have a shoot this coming weekend, so look out for some new a different stuff.




I have changed my work schedule around, so I'm working a lot of late weekdays.. I'm early to bed, early to rise, so I'm trying to figure out a happy medium here especially since the new schedule seems to work great.




I'm back in the gym again and stronger than ever. My shoulder is almost to 100%. I see a large and in charge Dr. sexy for the 2009 Arnold Classic, but first I need an invite..lol.


Have a wonderful week. The sun is finally out here. Spring is here!!




Your Pro,


Dr. Dena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that this is going to be your best year yet! Oh and YES the sun is out, but don't bet in it staying out long. The forcast is rain, rain, rain, rain, tornado, rain. haha

KJHub said...

Dr. Dena,

You look great in your most recent pics....I read you hurt your shoulder boxing?!?! Wow, you must have been really throwing some serious heat lol.... Are you going to post some clips of you boxing up on your site? That would be AMAZING to watch!!