Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Night Before Show


Dear Fans,


Well here it is Friday night. i WAS TOLD WE were going to have an early weigh in tonight, but that is not the case. i will not be weighed until like 1:00pm tomorrow. I'm @137 this evening, so I am sure to make weight by tomorrow. I'm dehydrating right now, which is my least favorite part. It sucks sitting around not being able to drink. I look really good and tight. I felt a little more striated before I started to fat load..., but we'll see.I have all night to lose water and tighten up even more. I'm a Little out of energy, but it's expected. I feel great overall. the weather is wonderful. Cool and breezy.. It's really nice here. I'm excited to be here and looking forward to have a good time. I will be spending a few extra days to enjoy the town and EATS!! This a pix we took at the room. Hope you like. Keep up the support.



Your Pro,

Dr.Dena

No comments: