Monday, June 18, 2007

Week of 2007 Jan Tana


Dear Fans,


First I must say that I think the aliens are coming.. My computer has lot its mind. My windows XP shuts down all the time. I've talked with others who say the same thing. What about you??? Anyway, it just makes things more difficult to get done. See I have 2 speeds.. super fast and dead!! lol. I hate to be slowed down.. it makes me feel like a turtle on its back. Well, I have an extremely busy week planned. Today is Monday and I just got off the phone with my hair girl Becky. I'm going to her at 10:30 am to get my hair looked at. She just did it a couple of weeks ago for my shoot with Barry, but she wants to look it over and see what she can touch up. It's all the behind the scenes people that help makes this work too. I have soo many people helping me right now, and I appreciate everyone of you. I'm shooting video of some of the prep, so you can truly appreciate it. Gary T. did gym video all weekend of me, and today starts the GIRLY STUFF. Wendi and Patty are coming over at 9:00 pm. one will help me shave the annoying little blonde ( thank god) hairs I can't reach. You can't really see them, but they do glisten in the light and can cloud definition... we don't want that. This is a new step for me.. I hope I don't break out like a teenager!!!lol. Ok , so one of them will shave the other will record. It should be fun. All of this is new stuff coming out on the site. Oh and I'll prob get my nails done today too. On top of that, 2 hr of cardio ( (2) 1 hr sessions), 2 posing sessions, and abs, start packing, make a Sams run, and see a couple of patients.. I'm finished training at the gym.. or weight training. Now I have to unwind and relax, let my body rest. Tuesday morning will be my last cardio session. Making today and 2morrow my 2 last days to burn fat. After cardio on Tuesday I will meet Wendi @ the gym and she will apply my first coat of paint, and we will record this. It will be fun. She has gotten AWESOME @ my color. Just look @ it in the pix I posted. A canvas from Wendi..lol.. anyway she can apply a great coat in 20 minutes.. which makes things a lot easier on me not having to stand in strange positions for a long period. I am still using the Jan Tana product ans liking it. After that I have a couple of patients to see and plan to get what ever little details together, finish packing and going through my don't forget list I have made up. Tuesday evening, Back to the gym for another coat of color. I usually wouldn't Begin my color this early.. but I have a shoot on Wednesday afternoon with http://www.johnstutz.com/ so my color has to be right. SO there ya go.. I guess I gave Wednesday away already.. I'll be shooting in the afternoon, and preparing myself in the morning. Possibly Wendi can video my makeup and hair process. We'll see... I don't like taking up every ones time. Wednesday night I plan to cook up all my food. and have it ready to be packed up and put in the cooler and out the door. My flight leaves Thursday morning 11:20 am. I'll be New York bound by 7:30 pm.


Today... I jumped on the scale @ 140.4?? I was 137.4 yesterday morning. I'm just hanging around there. I figure with these next 2 days of cardio really focus on burning fat.. and maybe cut back to 1 bowl of ice cream at night instead of 2. I think this will do the job. I've been really hydrating also, so that will make me a little heavy. I do have a standby hair appointment with the local salon in case we need to shave my head to make weight!!! I think I'll make it. I feel great, look amazing, I really couldn't ask for more. I've made incredible improvements from last year... It makes me feel great to see that I can still get better. I'm getting a late start on my day today.. so have to run. Thank you for your support. I will try to blog from the hotel, so check here for updates, if there is nothing here b/c I may be too busy... check http://www.musculardevelopment.com/ go to women's BB forum and you can read the hype!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!! 1St Place goes to the Olympia Stage!!! I hope I'm there!
Your Pro,
Dr.Dena

2 comments:

mozarkid said...

Hey Dena! I can't seem to put in words how depressed I am not being able to see you win this weekend!

140!? Ice Cream!? LOL. Oh, wait, you mean that protein stuff, right?

Good luck and have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just came across your page and you have a hugh FAN! I think your "inner" makes you pretty impressive. You seem pretty down to earth which is more important than all the muscle in the world. Not to mention you are all that :) Keep up the pace. The finish line is closer than you know. God bless and much sucess.