Sunday, June 10, 2007

Home For A Weekend!


Dear Fans,


Here I am 1.5 weeks out of my first Pro Show of the year. I'm very pleased with the way my physique has come around. I've made small but important changes most specifically larger thighs, deeper hamstrings, tighter glute ham tie in. I've noticed just amazing improvements in the detail of my muscles. My rear bicep has taken on a much more defined delineation b/w the bi and tri, with a much more dense triceps all together. I have worked all year on pulling my lats all the way to the hip.. that shows on my back poses. I'm still dangling in the low 140's right now, but continuing to get leaner. I really don't have to much more to give. I'll squeeze out 5 lb somewhere...lol.

This week is going to be a bit crazy for me. I'm fairly busy in the office. I'm taking off the week of show, so lots of patients want to get in before I take off. the problem with that is I have to still fit everything in for my prep ( cardio especially) I'm @ 2 hrs/day.. I've been trying to get around and pick up wardrobe and things I need for the show now because it is coming up fast. Wednesday June 20Th I have a shoot with http://www.johnstutz.com/ , so that leaves me only Mon and Tues to pack, cook my food up to bring, work on color and plan a shoot. He is coming into town to see me, on his way back from the Jr. Nationals in Ohio. I've had to pick a location, I hope it works well for him. We are trying to capture a particular look. What that is I'm not certain right now..lol


I am having some administration issue with my website. I have put together some great ideas that have been brewing in my mind. I have lots of fresh, new, sexy content coming shortly. We have been working hard to bring lots more excitement to my site. Please be patient with me. Keep on pushing me to the top. I appreciate your support.


I named this shoot "Teachers Pet" let me know what you think. Just some sneak previews to what is coming.


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My! What school do you go to little, errr...ummm..., big girl? I thnk I need to transfer there!

Looks super!!

-AJ

Melroy Coelho said...

ur looking good and ull only get better. new fan here lol actually an old one that hasn't had time to check out ppl and write comments for a long time. If you need help with the website I can help i do alot of pro bono work for FBBs. Keep up the good work and best of luck on the shoot

- Mel - Melroy.Coelho@gmai.com