Monday, May 12, 2008

4th Place!!!



Dear Friends and Fans,


Well, here I sit, still in New york, and it feeling like my first second to unwind. I just finished a photo with John Nafliotis. We had some Chinese for lunch, and I can't wait for Italian tonight. Joel has a place close by picked out. i would like nothing more than lounge around the house tonight. I leave tomorrow evening, I'm not sure what I want to do tomorrow. I'll probably think about it at dinner.


I really don't have much to say about the show . i think it's still the legs.. they keep getting better but still need more time. I was at my best. I couldn't have done anything different. This is purely a case of getting beat. When comparing contest histories of #1-#6, I feel honored to be mixed in that bunch. i will have galleries from the show on the site shortly. You can see more pix on http://www.musculardevelopment.com/ .


As only the top 3 :( qualified for the Olympia, I plan to lay low for a bit. I plan to apply for an invite to the 2009 Arnold Classic. I will have plenty of time to make the improvements I need, or at least make improvements. Also, I will be working on the much needed improvements in the video portion of this site..I have not forgotten you my fans.


The picture is a comparison between 1st,3rd and 4th (Me)



Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

8 comments:

GailG said...

Well, you really did do your best. Your upper body and waist are awesome. Too bad you didn't get the George behind. Fill out that bad boy and you will be unstoppable.

I'm glad you got a minute to post, we've been anxious to know. Love you! Gooey

mozarkid said...

Wow, Dena, you're dialing 'er in! Keep growing those legs - you will be a serious Ms Olympia contender. Your upper body is awesome. But you know these things.

You beat Ms L! LOL. How 'bout that!

No matter what - you're a real real winner and a champion. You have been for some time. You're the best and I'm sure you're Grampa is smiling proudly! I am too. See you soon.

Unknown said...

You look Gorgeous as usual, and I love your BLONDE BLONDE hair! Love you! xoxo

앤디오빠 said...

Congratulations! You look amazing.

Unknown said...

You look amazing. Your physique is an extremely impressive example of work and commitmentso you are #1 to me. You work with what you got and improve on what you can so thats what you do, just enjoy the journey!!

Best wishes,

Dena Westerfield said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. Keep on pushing me to the top!!!

xoxo goo n mozarkid!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

http://blog.cassieroseonline.com/2008/05/25/why-ask-why.aspx

Here's the link I mentioned you in...