Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moment Of Truth



Dear Friends and Fans,




Well the time has come to shine. It is Wednesday evening, I have 2 coats of color on and my packing is about finished. Wendi will come over 2 more times tomorrow to apply more color to my body. Thursday is my last day; I have to get to bed early and leave the house by 4:30 am on Friday. Joel will pick me up from the airport, and Beth Roberts will be my "bag bitch" meaning she is there to help with whatever I need, color, food prep, etc. I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a great time.




I must say that this is definitely the best I have looked. I'm full, ripped and heavy. I've been working on my presentation hard for the past 5 weeks. I plan to bring a package that you can't take your eyes off. That's my goal!!!




I would like to personally thank all of you who have been there supporting me, and encouraging me through some tough times this year. A special thank you to all of members and trainers of West County Health & Fitness for their love, wishes and goodies. The Nuckoll's Family, Patty, Brian, Wendi, Jillian& Jason, Dave, Charles, Joel and my family for helping me in one way or another make this weekend happen.




I will be spending Monday morning shooting for my website and playing around in New York til my plane leaves on Tuesday. I hope it will be back to the drawing board for me. I just found out that the top 5 will qualify for the Ms. Olympia, this is going to be a tough crowd.... cross your fingers for a top 5 placing for me. I will do my best to get pixs up and update the blog with info about the outcome of the Show. I'm sure you will be able to find out some stuff too at http://www.musculardevelopment.com/. The show is called the 2008 New York Pro Show.


I work on my hands, feet and face the night before the show this way I can move through the airport not looking too strange.. It doesn't help though... I still get stares...lol but I don't like to have it on my face for days and it will start to look bad and if I have it on hands and feet they get washed and covered all the time and rubs off on everything... so I save it for last and that is why it may look strange in the picture.


Send me your pump ups!!! XOXO


Your Pro,

Dr. Dena

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Luck Dena, lookig great!! talked to Beth and thats cool shes helping ya, told her to bring her dancing shoes, cause we NEED to party in the city ;>)) Bill says good luck too

mozarkid said...

WOW! You're starting to get that "mature" look! Full, muscular... and look at that tiny waste-line!
I smell victory.

HAVE FUN !!!

GailG said...

Been thinking about you all weekend. Hope you post great results pretty soon. Love you, Gooey

Unknown said...

I'm confused. Do the top 5 go the the Olympia? Or top 3? I hope you get to go!